Tuesday, August 14, 2012

4 Year Anniversary


Today is the 4 year anniversary of me starting this blog. I could not have told you on August 14, 2008 where I'd be today and all the ups and downs I've encountered since then.

The most important thing is that rock 'n roll music continues to live and I'm more confident than ever that it always will.

Thank you to everyone who has ever read a post on this blog, commented, liked it on Facebook, read anything I've posted on Twitter. Thank you to my wonderful boyfriend Andrew who has made it his mission to read & comment on everything I've ever written.

And here's to another four years...

Real Rock Never Dies.



And they try to tell us that we don't belong
But that's alright, we're millions strong
You are my people, you are my crowd, this is our music, we love it loud


3 comments:

Yankee Talk said...

I'm so glad you gave me a shout out in your blog :) Your blogs have introduced me to some songs I never would have known otherwise and while I may not like all of them, I appreciate why you do. I look forward to the many interesting things you will surely be writing about.

moonwalkthemiles said...

Belatedly...I love you, this is a great post, and WOA 4 YEARS OF WILD I JUST CANNOT CONTROL OR HANDLE IT!!!

Yankee Talk said...

As you so many times said to me, I am expecting a new blog post soon! :)