First time I heard the music, I knew it was my own

For fun, some top 5 lists:

Top 5 Metallica songs
Andrew got me thinking about this one.

5. To Live Is To Die
4. Turn The Page (cover)
3. Nothing Else Matters
2. Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
1. The Unforgiven



Top 5 GNR songs
5. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
4. You're Crazy (1988 Acoustic Version from Lies)
3. November Rain
2. Rocket Queen
1. Paradise City



Top 5 Led Zeppelin songs
5. D'yer Maker
4. Over the Hills and Far Away
3. Stairway To Heaven
2. Thank You
1. All My Love



Top 5 Tesla songs

5. The Way It Is
4. Cry
3. What A Shame
2. Love Song
1. What You Give



Top 5 Skid Row songs

This one was absolutely impossible. I would have loved to include Youth Gone Wild, but I had to put on 18 And Life, because the summer of 2001, I would play this song over and over and over again on my Discman.

5. Quicksand Jesus
4. Monkey Business
3. 18 And Life
2. In A Darkened Room
1. I Remember You



Top 5 Poison songs

5. Talk Dirty To Me
4. Ride The Wind
3. Flesh and Blood (Sacrifice)
2. Lay Your Body Down
1. Life Goes On



Top 5 Aerosmith songs

5. What It Takes
4. The Other Side
3. I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing
2. Crazy
1. Love in an Elevator



Top 5 Motley Crue Songs

5. Nona
4. All In The Name Of...
3. Home Sweet Home
2. Girls Girls Girls
1. Same Ol' Situation (S.O.S.)



Comments

Yankee Talk said…
To Live Is To Die was one of our original songs even if we didn't know it at the time. And I am sad you didn't include Creeping Death, after all it is one of our most prominent songs now haha! Cool list, you should do more of these now that AI will be ending soon!